Roses and Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Defiance guild, Roses and Thorns

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A blood-soaked note...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garne 'T-Bone' Steelhoof

Garne 'T-Bone' Steelhoof

A blood-soaked note... Empty
PostSubject: A blood-soaked note...   A blood-soaked note... EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:17 am

Dear, anyone who can read this note... My name is Seargent Allen Williams... Of the Alliance 2nd brigade... I have just awoken in what seems to be... A damp hell... Blood and bodies litter the ground next to the cell in which I am held... I cannot remember clearly what had happened... But I do remember this... Me and Captian Marcus Woods were scouting the Borean Tundra... When out of nowhere we heard a horrifying screech and a black figure appear before us... Next thing I new, he ran at the Captian and threw a punch at his chest, as his fist simply seemed to go right through his chest and in the process he grabbed his heart, which he then began feasting on... This all happened in a second... And soon after I thought I would be next, I ran as fast as I could... But to no avail... And suddenly I awaken in this dark place... I have been tossed into a cell with that seemed to be a Druid... His name was Marun Stormtotem... He had told me that this thing... That killed Marcus was known as... Xil'roth the Devourer, apperantly a being of pure nightmare, that has a sadistic pleasure in watching his victims die a slow and horrible death, and shows a disturbing amount of violence... And he said... With all of these attributes... His voice when he is calm is oddly... Peaceful and charming... But he had said when this... Xil'roth grows angry, his voice echoes with the screams of his victims... I cannot believe I was mixed up into this... I could be at home with my family... But I am stuck in what seems... The dark pit of Azeroth...

Oddly enough... I am still alive... But the voices... The dark voices... They are driving me insane... Marun was recently killed as the echoes of his screams glazed the corridor... And not only him, but many others... Thier screams are muffled by the amounts of blood Xil'roth sheds... And his horrifying laugh... I just want to wake up, and appear home with my loving wife and my only son... But no... I must suffer through this... *There appear to be drops of water... Possibly tears that have fallen on the parchment...*

I cannot take it any longer! The screams of victims! The sights of the bodies and the dead! His sadistic laugh! It is too much!... And yet... I am still here... Suffering... Forced to watch this horrifying display of evil... I... Just hope... That someone... Or something... Saves me... I cannot take the voices...

He is coming! The sadistic monster that has kept me here is coming to seal my fate! I do not have much time... All that matters now is... It's over... And I can final.... *The writting stops as a blood splatter has covered the parchment... He was obviously killed instantly... But brutally...

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Location : In a dark basement counting Charizard cards with a dimmed lamp.

A blood-soaked note... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A blood-soaked note...   A blood-soaked note... EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:24 pm

DUN
DUN
DUNNNN...

Epic. Xil'roth is some serious business. *Applaud*
Back to top Go down

A blood-soaked note...
Page 1 of 1